Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Well here it is the New mouse I have for my upcoming year in Korea. This mouse is awesome now if only I could figure out how to bind the keys in WoW. Here is the best part about me getting this mouse. The retail price of this mouse is 99.99usd, I had originally planned on purchasing this mouse online where it can be found for under 90usd. Well I got impatient and decided to go down to my local Circuit City(CC) and Bestbuy(BB) and see if one was cheaper than the other. So I go to CC first and they have a sign by the display model that says there is a mail in rebate for 20 dollars so after the rebate the mouse is 79.99usd. So I am pumped online pricing at my fingertips, small problem there are no mice available in the immediate vicinity, I find the nearest store Rep and he notifies me they have moved them all to the endcap. I find the display and notice no rebate sign, Dilemma falls upon me, do I get it anyway or bite the bullet and order online. I take the plunge and grab the mouse to purchase. I make my way to the cashier and inform her of the sign I saw for the rebate, she asks me if I could get the sign for her so I kindly oblige. When I return she takes the sign from me rips it up and tells me well your the last person that will get that discount and she promptly price matches the mouse for the rebate and voila instant rebate. You gotta love people that miss the small details that cost them money. Anyway I would like to publicly thank the lovely CC cashier that handled the situation and saved me 20 bucks. I will post more on the mouse when I figure out how to bind the keys.

2 comments:

PhiLogical said...

Ah a new precious. Making money off of others incompetence is always a bonus and yeah I want one to.

Lance said...

Yes it is sweet and nice feeling in my hands