Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It has arrived with a special Avengers comic in tow. It is very pretty and works wonderfully. I am gonna spend a few days or maybe weeks ripping all my cd's to Itunes and downloading songs I don't have and then I will be looking into Jailbreaking it and getting som apps on there. Right now all I can do is add contacts and listen to music I have not connected it to my wifi network yet so Safari, Youtube, and mobile Itunes have not been accessed.
I was surprised to see it arrived today since I just placed the order for it on Sunday evening. I really wasn't expecting it today so when I got home I went to bed and was awoken a few hours later to the rabid barking of my three dogs. As I left the bed to check the living room for intruders I saw a flash of orange, purple and white drive by my window, at this very moment I knew I had missed the FEDEX man and was rather upset. I opened the front door and found the door hanger telling me I could pick up my package after 6PM that day, I checked the cock and it was only 9AM. NOOOOOOOOOOO. I was going to have to wait 9 hours to play with my toy, Oh well back to bed for me.