Thursday, October 25, 2007

Drow Has Moved

So let me Begin by saying that I will never doubt Blizzards ability to do thier jobs. As you may have read last week I attempted to transfer my 70 warrior to Velen to play with some other bloggers and friends. Well I was getting rather upset with the whole process cause it wasn't happening. Blizzards website on the transfer screen said that the average wait time is 1 hour, so last thursday when I tried to transfer and it didn't happen by this morning I was very upset. Well I called Blizzards help line this morning and asked them what was wrong since my transfer wasn't even showing on the pending transaction screen and it had been over a week since I put in the info. Well apparently none of my info had gone through and upon reading further into the transfer FAQ on Blizzards site I found that you can't transfer a toon within 20 minutes of logging out. So I logged out of WoW at 8 am this morning and waited 20 minutes I entered my Info and 40 minutes later recieved emails saying Drow was ready to play on Velen. So needless to say never doubt Blizzard they do their job well. As soon as I logged onto Drow at 9 am I got a whisper to run Shattered Halls. I told them I couldn't since my UI was all jacked up, but they said they really needed me and they would wait. So I fixed my UI sortof and got summoned to SH. We got through to the first room and then they asked if they could swap me out for a protection specced tank. I said sure and took my new leggings and walked. I was not upset I told them that if it got to hairy they could feel free to replace me. So I didn't get ot see even one boss but it was nice being needed as a tank for a little while. Coming this morning I think I might respecc to Protection and then get offers all the time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanks are VERY short on Velen. That's why I went Prot pally. So many pallys are still Holy for more durability than priests and Ret for dps, it's a nice fit for the realm.

Lance said...

Well than consider me Protection specced.

Kelmar said...

I will love it when they upgrade the threat for us other (read. ArmsandFury) warriors some better threat generation.

I have a prot spec Dwarf... that is like tanking on easy mode I swear.

Lance said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lance said...

I bet stoneform is awesome. I am technically still Arms but will be changing here pretty soon, and I am an avid reader of your blog infact I lurk every day hoping for new stories. I also read Renoobed everyday to here is awesome stories about Melvin.

Celina said...

Congrats on 70! Now the real fun begins! X-Perl Unit Frames is very user friendly in my opinion. If it isn't easy it aint gonna happen for me. I don't have the patience to fuss around with my UI too much.