Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Give Me 4

Well as I don't fully understand the MEME concept I liked the idea of this one found on DM's Blog. I hope he doesn't get upset for me snagging this from him. But if I understand I start this MEME and then tag some people to do the same on their Blog. So here it goes. Four Jobs I Have Had(not including thins one): Video Store Clerk Movie Theatre Clerk Cashier Big 5 Sporting Goods Lot Attendant Home Depot Four Movies I Have Watched Again and Again: Office Space SuperTroopers Strangeland Pump Up The Volume Four Places I Have Lived: Santa Fe, NM Phoenix, AZ Miami, FL Various places in Texas for way to long Four Programs I Love To Watch: Heroes Life Grey’s Anatomy Eureka Four Places I Have Been On Vacation: Maui, HI San Antonio, TX Orlando, FL Cleveland, OH Four Of My Favorite Foods: Sushi Alaskan King Crab Legs My Wife’s Tacos( non sexual For the pervs put there)* My Mom’s Posole Four Favorite Drinks: Single Barrel Jack Daniels Coca Cola Sweet Tea Coffee Four Places I would Rather Be Than Here: At Home in bed with my wife Playing with my Dogs Playing WoW Getting a Massage Now I task these four with this MEME: Jesse, Phil, Pea, and TJ. Enjoy * post edited for the perverts

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's fine Lance...another Heroes fan. Am still watching the 1st series & enjoying it. Don't you think that Peters ability is the same as sylars & so maybe sylar does not need to kill to absorb new abilities, he just does it because he likes it?

Lance said...

DM Heroes is one of my favorite shows. I do think that there abilities are similar and that Sylar does just enjoy killing. I am watching season 2 now or 3 however they broke it down, and it becomes even more apparent that he enjoys killing.

PhiLogical said...

I completed your task. The only problem I had is that I realized I have only had two jobs before I joined the Air Force. Though I did work at both of my previous jobs for at about 2 years each.

Pict said...

What does I haz to do again? *_*

-Pea

Lance said...

@Pea just feel out the lists that I have put up on my Blog and put them on your blog. and if you want you can task 4 more people to do it.

Anonymous said...

Never seen Strangeland, how is it?

Lance said...

Track I really enjoy that movie cause 1. It's Dee Snider being extremeley creepy and 2. the type of sick stuff he does in that movie could actually happen so it makes it that much creepier for me. A really good movie though check it out if you can find it.

Pict said...

Os. Now i getz it.

I adopted the wierd grammer from Renoobed btw

-Pea