Tuesday, October 16, 2007

UBER 3

Well I did it the MXR is now fully functional in game. It was rather easy once I got the gist of it. I love this mouse it is comfortable and it has so many buttons that I can use. Lets compare to my old wired mouse. I have the MX518 on my desk top it has a scroll wheel, your typical left and right mouse button, and two buttons by your thumb labeled mouse 1 and 2, plus the scroll wheel clicks which gives it a button option labeled mouse 3. So lets count left, right, m1, m2, m3, and scroll wheel thats five buttons and the scroll wheel. Now the MXR has left, right, m1, m2, a scroll wheel by the thumb which has a forward click TSF, down clickTSD, and backward clickTSB, pluss the normal scroll wheel has side to side click NSL and NSR, and a search button. Lets count left, right, m1, m2, TSF, TSD, TSB, NSL, NSR, and the search button thats 10 button which are fully customizable with the UBER options program. That is double the amount of things I can now do with my mousebuttons rather than having to click things, its awesome. Well if you have any questions on the MXR let me know and i will do my best to answer them.

No comments: