Tuesday, October 16, 2007

DING DING DING

Ok so the biggest ding in a WoW players life happened to me on Sunday night. Thats right I finally dinged 70 it only took a year. So whats left ot do now that I am at 70 and haven't really tanked a whole lot. Well this afternoon I farmed some Thorium, Sunday after I dinged I helped some RL friends down the last boss in the Blood Furnace instance, that was the first time I had seen that instance and it was pretty cool. I like that the instances in Outland are so short compared to the old world ones, they are so mush easier. A few other things that you can do after you Ding 70 well you could grind Rep with all those factions you ignored before 70, if on a PvP server you could aimlessly gank lowbies till your hearts content, you could grind the Caasssshhhhh needed for a flying mount and epic Flying mount, you could run instances that you neglected before 70 and see what kind of sweet gear you could get. I have made it my presonal goal to get Herods Shoulders to drop from Scarlet Monastery since they look so awesome. You could get your professions up to 375, this includes fishing and cooking. Last and I am certain not least is getting you PvP gear. well good luck and have fun.

5 comments:

Pict said...

Congrats on 70!
And on the Mouse!
I have to look in to a better mouse, the one i have now has only right and left click, and a scroll wheel.

-Pea

Lance said...

Thank you Pea. A normal mouse will do you just fine if your left hand works normal. I for some reason can't use my pinky to reach the shift and ctrl keys so i slide my hand clear over so that my thumb uses the alt key on the right side of the keyboard which basically leaves me buttons 3 through 0 to use as talents so having the extra uses on the mouse makes things alot easier.

PhiLogical said...

Congratulations on 70 that is a great accomplishment. You know one other thing you could do is transfer your toon over to Velan and be the only 70 in the guild. Heheheheheh :)

Pict said...

Yeah or mabye you could delete your charecter and reroll alliance on Nordrassil!
/sarcasm off

-Pea

Lance said...

Pea I spent an entire year trying to get that warrior to 70 there will be no deleting.