Friday, October 19, 2007

Drow is moving

As we speak Drowurden my 70 Tauren Warrior is being moved to Velen to be a part of the Buttered Monkey's. Hopefully when I get home in the morning he will be ready to take Velen by storm. Now the Monkey's will have a dedicated tank and I can destroy everything in my path with Deadr close behind keeping me healthy. Soon the Monkey's will be taking on the End Game Raiding stuff or just trying to get some heroics, Since I will be the only 70 in the guild for the time being, Until Deadr dings 70. How have most of your realm transfers gone? Were they smooth moves or sucky. let me know.

7 comments:

PhiLogical said...

Congratulations on moving over. You know what’s sad? I have been playing a lot longer than you and still have not hit 70 on any toon. I do have more alts than I know what to do with though. I hope Drow is there in the morning for you so you can show all of Velan what a warrior can do. :)

Lance said...

Yeah I was just thinking the other day that it basically took me just over a year to hit 70. I remember this cause last year for Halloween I was in Florida on TDY feening for some pwnage. Yeah the alt game can get you in trouble I think the fact that at least there is generally someone on to talk to on Velen. I will definitely show Velen What is up.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait, although my altism is going to slow down the Deadr leveling unless you make me commit to playing him instead of leveling Paladr. He has to at least hit 40 before I switch.

... then again 40-45 is soooo much fun!

Pict said...

I just realm switched to Nordrassil, so I can creat the community of a new realm :)
and cause my cousin plays there.

It only took like, 5 mins to switch, and everything went smooth as smooth can be.

Lance said...

SO far this has not been a smooth move infact it hasn't been a move at all. I will post on this later.

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have joined you guys but what with the time diff' as well as the other factors it really would have been more a hardship than fun.

@ Lance doesn't sound too good...fingers crossed.

Lance said...

@DM yeah the whole region codes kinda sucks. Also this Character Transfer thing is about to piss me off. I am giving Blizzard till thursday morning to move Drow and then they are getting a phone call. An upcoming post will explain more.