Thursday, April 5, 2007

Now for a little WoW time!

So yesterday I took my Tauren Warrior Drowurden to 56, A little disappointed with the new abilities I recieved or should I say the upgraded abilities I have recieved. I can't remember the last time I got a new skill short of respeccing into Arms for Mortal Strike. But something I realized was that Warriors really come into thier own after Level 55. I used to not be able to handle more than one Mob without using my Retaliation, now I can handle at least three if I pop a Healing Potion at the right time. So needless to say the Experience (XP) is coming rather quickly and I should be in Outland before long. Also I dinged 25 with my Blood Elf Mage Astranon I killed a ton of quillboars in the Barrens and turned in some quests. Most of the quillboars didn't even give XP but they were needed for the quests. Today I will do a few more quests and hopefully have some greens drop for either Disenchanting or for a little extra mula at the Auction House.

No comments: