Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lack in Play

Well I haven't really played all that much since I got back from California but somethings have changed. The Buttered Monkeys a guild I joined with a group of bloggers and readers is up and moving realms. We will mostly be re-rolling but who knows some people may transfer toons. It looks as if we will be remaining Horde which is fine but I might roll and Ally on the server for the hell of it. Well thats all for now when I have more I will write some more.

4 comments:

Celina said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! Good luck with the new guild!

Lance said...

Well thank you for stopping by I have had a long break and it will continue for a few more weeks while I take a class but I will post again soon.

Anonymous said...

Update your damn blog Lance.
-Phil

Anonymous said...

Haha Drowurden has a blog. You nerd :P - Clemdizzle