Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hello Internet!!

HELLO bloggy world!! I know I am not very good at this but I figured since BRK was so generous as to link to me and many others from his blog I would try and post something new. Now I posed this question a few months back and got little response but I will try again. Ok I have been in South Korea for a few months now (currently back in Phoenix spending time with the wife) and have seen little other than the outside of my dorm room. The question I pose is do anyof you readers have anything interesting you think I should see before I leave the great Peninsula we call the ROK?

3 comments:

PhiLogical said...

You should visit the aquarium in the 63 building in Seoul.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/63_Building

Lance said...

Thanks I will keep that in mind, I like aquariums too.

Anonymous said...

Never been to SK before but hope you are enjoying it.
samownall - Wow Blogger