Saturday, February 9, 2008

Gnaked Gnomes this way come!!

OK Lance here blogging from Korea. Today was the second annual Gnaked Gnome Race over on BRK's home server Drenden. It was a ton of fun and as you can see there were a ton of us. I think there was something like 250 people guilded and probably many more just running unguilded. I got a late start so I did not win but Congrats to Gnappy for is victorious run to Menethil Keep. This second pic is us in the tunnels between Dun Morogh and wetlands I think thats me in the green name tag and Mullet hence the Patyinrear Name. I tried to persuade someone to make a gnome name Businessinfront but no one took. well hopefully I will be able to enjoy the festivities nexdt year as well. see you all around.

6 comments:

BRK said...

Thanks for coming out and having fun! Really glad to hear you had a good time. :)

/wave!

BRK

Lance said...

It was a blast hope next year is just as fun. I wish I would have gotten in a raid so I could see the GOGOGO you guys put out there, and please tell all your guildies thanks for being so generous in the helpings.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lance

Am back in WoW on a new server where I have RL work friends.

Race sounds unique haven't heard of such a organised event by players on other servers. I take it there was a judge on the winning line? Hehe...

Are you playing on a Korea server or US now?

Lance said...

Hey DM yeah still on a US server. The race was very unique and there was a judge if I am not mistaken it was the Demonic Ponytail Herself. Thats good that you have RL friends to play with sometimes that makes all the difference.

Juliankandy said...

I send you to Korea and you forget how to write on a blog? How rude! Jk dude. I hope your having a blast because things are starting to get hot out here. Tell the wife I said hello. peace out homey

Lance said...

Hey Chermone, how goes it. yeah korea is a pretty good time but you know me I don't really drink or party. But I am having fun meeting some new people haven't really been bloggin much obviously really my blog reading has been cut also i only read a select few anymore. I will tell her you said hi and say whats up to all the people that didn't come to my going away party and say hi to your family for me.