Friday, November 16, 2007

Thoughts On Patch

So patch 2.3 is out and just about everyone has downloaded it. Tell me what are your Thoughts? I have not played to much since the patch I have been spending most of my time re-doing my UI, it has not changed much but I like the new look. I switched from Bongos to Bartender so that I could have the Ace 2 compatability, I also got rid of KTM and replaced it with Omen. Another addon I added was simple minimap so that I could change my mini map to a square look and I love it but my minimap buttons are still on the round axis so that is a bit annoying. This morning I will actually be playing either with Andolynn or Drow I think Meat will have a little rest mainly cause I don't feel like messing with his UI for several hours. Well have fun this weekend and play hard.